I knew I would regret it...

Emx

Mum/Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I ate the most MASSIVE curry earlier - OH came home from work and said he was taking me out for dinner, so I chose Indian!!

It was absolutley gorgeous and I stuffed my face - unfortunately I am now sitting here with my trusty bottle of Gaviscon next to me, completely and utterly wide awake as my tummy is busy digesting!! At least the baba seemed to enjoy it - she hasnt stopped moving for hours!!

Sounds yummy, bummer it's making you pay a bit for the enjoyment.

:rofl: I read yesterday that what you eat can impact what bubs' amniotic fluid tastes like, so sounds like she's enjoying her curry now hehe

I glad Im not the only one that likes my curries still, Heartburn is a pain in the ass! I never knew what heartburn was untill now, hope you feel a bit better soon. Dont lie on your back, it makes it worse xxx

:rofl: I read yesterday that what you eat can impact what bubs' amniotic fluid tastes like, so sounds like she's enjoying her curry now hehe

I read this too, I had spanish chicken earlier and it felt like she was doing the flamenco in my womb afterwards :lol:

Thats interesting about the amniotic fluid - we were just saying over dinner we wondered what sort of tastes she was going to have!!

Awwwww what are you lot like!

Lucozade gives me chronic heartburn!

Curry makes my baby go to sleep for some reason lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"