I knew it would happen, but still.....

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Kayleigh has a boyfriend!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

This isn't like the ones she's had before. The sly 'don't want to tell you anything' boyfriends, or the ones where she's all sheepish and doesn't want to say anything, then if fizzles out. This one seems serious! She was on the house phone to him last night for 2 hours! She's invited him round here for an hour on Saturday because "he wants to meet you Mum"!! :shock: She's spoken to his mum on the phone and been invited over there! She's out with him now. I'm scared!!!!!!!!!

Thing is, it's also quite sweet. We used to live a few miles away when she was younger, and she went to the local Catholic Primary School (I'm not catholic, but it was a fantastic school). For 4 years from the age of 5 to 9, she had a boyfriend, and it was so cute. They used to hold hands in the lunch queue, and I can clearly remember one Valentines Day when he gave her some gold dolphin earrings!! She was devestated when they split up. Well, it's him!! He has a friend in our village, and came down to see him a couple of weeks ago. Kayleigh said she recognised him straight away, but he didn't recognise her (she has changed). When she told him who she was, he was over the moon apparantly. They got talking, and the rest is history.

It is really cute, and I knew it would happen eventually, but OMG!!! :shock:

They grow up fast, don't they hon?

:hug:

yikes, sounds like one of those 'fate' things, no wonder you're worried lol! You know, maybe they'll come to realise that they are more brother and sister than boyfriend girlfriend if they have this sort of relationship. Even so, it's great that they both want to meet the parents, at least they must both value their parent's approval and that's great for teenagers. Shows your a good mum if you ask me!

its scary how fast kids grow up and you wonder where is the little angel you once knew... Omg just keep and eye on her

I'm not looking forward to that day with Hannah!

Ooh how scary for you hun :hugs:
Good luck with meeting him and the "in laws" :lol:

Dark day for all mothers! :lol:

But it's such a sweet story and he seems like a great boy,so i think you got lucky!

Aww bless at least she is happy for you to meet him, she must think you would approve of him for her to arrange it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->