I Knew it!

JCIC

Reaction score
Well, haven't been on for a couple of days as I was away at the weekend. Did another test on sun and went to doctors on monday who confirmed that I'm 7 weeks pregnant! Really pleased but don't want to tell friends and family until after the 1st scan. Can't believe it. Have my 30th house party on sat and not sure how i'm gonna hide it from everyone ! Thanks for everyones support x :happydance:

congrats! prob best in the bfp section though x

I know sorry, just wanted to let everyone know who'd been helping me over the past week really!

Hi congrats but your not suppose to put that in this section

Ok sorry I didn't realise or even think x

I know sorry, just wanted to let everyone know who'd been helping me over the past week really!

your meant to post it in your journal if u want to let fellow ttc friends know bfp announcements hun but not in the ttc section its listed in the rules. gd luck x

it's been moved, don't worry :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!:happydance: Use the old antibiotics excuse for your party.

Ok sorry I didn't realise or even think x

Aww hun I realise you wanna shout from the roof tops I would 2 but you have 2 remember the girlies going through a low time. Again congrats and super sticky glue 2 you x x

Thank you, I'm new to this and really had no idea.I'm sorry if i've upset or offended anyone. Feel awful now x

don't feel bad :hugs: It was moved quite quickly and is in the right area now

Thank you, I'm new to this and really had no idea.I'm sorry if i've upset or offended anyone. Feel awful now x

Dont feel bad! A mistake is a mistake. Congrats to you!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->