I knew she was being too quiet.

S

Serene123

I look over to see what the hell Caitlyn is doing because she's being so quiet. She's in the middle of the room so I know she should be alright, well she was sucking on a baby wipe. I'm abit worried with all the chemicals and stuff in baby wipes that it's going to give her a bellyache or something? Not entirely sure how long she was sucking on it for. :blush:

:dohh:

bless her. LO likes to suck his blanket and muslin square, his favorite is his hands

Grace has sucked on a baby wipe before now. Strange as they must taste disgusting. I'm not sure how harmful the chemicals are, if they are at all. Just keep an eye on her I suppose?

oh bless her, i agree with bexy just keep an eye on her but i'm sure she'll be fine x

im sure she will be ok, charlie allways trys to do this too ! xxx

I dont think there much chemicals in them , ppl who made them surley know its bound to end up in there mouth lol

Dec sucks wipes all the time, she should be fine xx My sisters little boy cleans the tv, floor and his toys with a wipe then hides behind something to suck it !!! ewwwww
A lot of babies do it.

:rofl: Sam's always taking half the wipes out the pack and sucking on them. She'll be fine, don't worry! x

Aww, I'm sure she'll be fine! Valerie likes to suck on the box that the wipes come in! Haha!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->