I know it's been asked before but ....

laura.x.x

Reaction score
Which tests are the best to use? I tested too early today and got a :bfn:, i used a clearblue digital - mainly because i couldn't be asked to try and figure out if theres a line or not etc, and this way it would just tell me - but it gave me the wrong answer - i wanna see pregnant lol!!

Im gonna wait a couple of days to test again, but which is the best one to use?
And did anyone else get a negative on a digital but positive on another?

Cheers x x

Hi hun. If you're testing early use a First Response. In my last pregnancy I bought a Clearblue Digital twin pack. The first one was negative (I tested too early) so then I waited a few days and re-tested and got my positive.

Hope this helps xoxo

OMG, I sooo know how you feel!! I'm 8 DPO today and I tested this morning 'cause I'm a huge loser and couldn’t wait! I also used a Clearblue digitle and it said "Not Pregnant", so now I'm totally convinced that it's a BFN for me, even though I know it's technically a bit early.

I bought a bunch of pregnancy tests that are super sensitive (as early as 7-10 DPO) from early-pregnancy-tests.com.... super cheap so I can test often!

mmm not sure the only tests i got a BFP on last time, were boots one :flow:

Evian260 that website looks great :thumbup: do they deliver to uk?

I tested this time with FRERs at 8dpo-BFN, 9dpo-BFN, and 10dpo, BFP! same day with Clearblue digital-NOT PREGNANT, then the next day-PREGNANT. So, they are not quite as sensitive as a FRER, but close. Last pg, digital didn't show pregnant till closer to 14 dpo.

hth!

And btw, I DID take the first 'Not preg" digital apart and there were clearly 2 lines, so I felt much beter, lol!! and yes, i know it says not to do that, but who cares?

Evian260 that website looks great :thumbup: do they deliver to uk?

This is from the website:
"International Express (All Non-US Orders and Expedited Orders to Canada)
Availability: Available to all non-US countries served by Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com, including Canada.
Cost: $29.95 regardless of order total
Delivery Time Frame: Typically orders shipped via International Express are received within 3-5 business days, although customs delays may prolong delivery."

So I think they would?

Thanks for the help ladies... the :witch: caught me anyway, but i bought some Frer so i'll use em next month and hopefully it'll go better!
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->