I know it's early but has anyone started to think about Christmas?

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My mum suggested to me to start getting Christmas bits and it's probably a good idea 'cos if I don't do it early I'll probably leave it too late!

Has anyone else thought about it? I'm just starting to look online and get all excited :happydance:

Does anyone have any ideas, my son will be 10months old... Corr so then I'll have to think again for his b'day two months later!!! :wacko:

x

I am :blush::blush:

Not sure on ideas though coz its LOs birthday in October so will have to split the stuff so not to spend too much :haha:

I need to think about it with 3 to buy for, though DD wants money now shes older :dohh:

I was thinking i need to start planning for christmas and Vinnie's birthday as they are only 1 month apart.
I'm gonna start buying bits and pieces when i see them esp if they are on offer

I know its not everybody's cup of tea, but, i quite often get some really good bargains at carboot sales so i'm gonna keep my eyes open there too x

Nooooooooo don't even mention the word around me. It is Summer and I cannot bear to think that Summer will end and the evenings will be dark again :cry: I'm not even thinking about the c-word until the clocks have gone back!

Haha, I know it seems like ages away but I just think how quickly the last few months have gone! Scary! I'm just looking at getting lots of little bits. Ah I haven't been to a car boot since I was little! I'm getting excited though!

Me and OH love christmas, he has a countdown on his phone already haha. we pay weekly for highstreet vouchers and we save in our credit union. In november we go to toys r us and buy everything in one go. It will be even more expensive this year with 3 kids to buy for. Anna will be around 9 months so Im thinking a little baby rocking horse.

Yep I have decided what to get my eldest son and plan to go and get it soon, getting him a android tablet, much cheaper than the ipad!!

Not sure about my little man he will be 11 months so OP we are in the same position, not going mad with Jacob though he will prob be more interested in the warpping paper and the boxes!!

:blush: i have already started lol i started a couple of months ago.

I am buying things now but that is only because OH wants Sunderland clothes for LO and by time it gets close to Christmas the things he want won't be in stock :)

im thinking ahead a little bit . . .but not much

Yep, ive been getting bits since january this year, Ive already got half of their christmas presents. With 3 to buy for its so expensive all in one hit so I like too sprea it over the year. I get most of mine ebay, their all new but still cheaper than most shops :)

i'll have to be prepared, as i'm likely to have a teeny newborn at christmas! but i think prepared for me means september / october time.
xx

There's only 203 sleeps until Christmas. I cant wait!! I'm going to start buying things soon :happydance: Actually i lie, i bought Elf on DVD this morning for 99p!!! :blush:

I already know what we are getting Olly, and for his birthday too :thumbup:

Not yet as im just focusing on her birthday which is next month but once thats done i will be lol

Not yet, but I thought the other day I could do with starting to think about it and decide what we are going to get. I am not going over the top this xmas thou. As everyone else buys tuff for both of them, so they end up with too much stuff and Liv never plays with half of her stuff.

My christmas shopping is very nearly done! We started the week after Christmas so we can chill and relax when it gets closer to the time..
We also have my LO's birthday presents ready... I like to be organised :haha:

LOL no way hose although cant believe we are in june already so 1/2 way through the year..

I always leave it til Dec to even think about xmas & shop the 2nd week of Dec & then feel rushed :lol:

I've already got my lo a mamas and papas rocking animal, picked it up a while ago whilst it was on offer otherwise i wouldn't have thought to get that but i'm really happy with it :) i did wonder whether to save it for his birthday in March next year but got something else i want to buy him for that now. I don't think we'll buy him loads as i'm sure it'll look like toys r us in our home after what everyone else buys him. I'm really looking forward to it, not sure what to expect from a 9 month old but i can't wait to snuggle up on xmas eve watching christmas films with him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->