I know i've asked this before but can someone please give some advice?? Spotting....

taymalay

Reaction score
I posted earlier about spotting. Well a couple hours after i had question this showed up when i went to the bathroom. i wiped myself and bam! i'm not due to start for another five days. i haven't even been showing symptoms of af getting ready. I normally do not spot before my period or near ovulation either. Does anyone know what this means?? This happened Monday at night. During the day I had some light pink spotting when I wiped than it went to light pink brownish than this. Tuesday when I wiped a darker brown mucus was on the toilet paper. Please help me out. Of course I haven't started yet but not due for another five days!
attachment.jpg

It could be implantation bleeding this useually comes with cramping! However your best just to wait and do a test on the day your due your period to be sure. Good luck x

Thank you Scottish mum! I hope so. I got cramps yesterday and the day before. Today I've been fine. We shall see. This may be TMI but I did go #2 a lot yesterday don't know if that's anything at all. Tuesday, Wednesday, and today my breasts have been hurting.

Yes it probably is a good sign! Keep me posted. That's how I started with my son I had the same as that so fingers crossed x

Thank you! I hope so! :) not due for period for another 5 days. Fingers crossed!!

This happened to me 3 days ago pink on 10 dpo and ive had stabby pains on both left and right side anf yesterday and today brown cm with a bit of pink every now and then. Im 1 day late i never go passed cd 35 so i dont know. Im waiting to see if it stops or develops into af, but this has never happened

TayMalay and ms sunshine, I have had spotting similar to the pic that is posted ( minus the dark bits it was more that pinky peachy colour) and only twice when I wiped. This was 10dpo afternoon and had cramps and aches the same evening but nothing since. I am expecting af tomorrow.

Going to be keeping my eye on this thread and keeping my fingers crossed for u both. Please do update!!! xx

Fingers crossed for both of you and baby dust your way!! 😃

Ok ladies so af due today and started brown spotting just now so looks like she is on her way and the spotting I experienced 10dpo was in fact not implantation spotting.

How are u ladies doing? Fingers crossed for u both!

Tesh23 af hasn't started yet but isn't due for another 4 days. I am a little bloated but haven't had anymore spotting. Its not normal at all for that spotting. Maybe this one is different. Let's hope for a miracle and that af does not come along! How long have you been trying Tesh23?

Your spotting sounds about the right time for implantation! Really hope it is for u.

This is my 16th month ttc how about u? Had a check up at the beginning of the year and doc said all is perfect. Dh is going to go for a SA next month just so we have peace of mind.

Only had one time of spotting today and nothin since.. Not gettin my hopes up as I am pretty sure the witch is close. Was due af today with a 12 day LP, but I have had a 13 day LP before so I'm sure tomorrow she'll be here. My boobs are still sore and my lower abdomen is bloated and firm. But could be from the progesterone maybe it's stil in my system. Had a temp dip today, woke up 2hrs earlier today. I guess tomorrow will tell!

When are u planning on testing?

And I have such a terrible sore throat and stuffy nose think I have a cold coming on

Tesh23 it's only our 5th month trying but still. I really hope it is implantation bleeding but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I was gonna test tomorrow morning since I have had a lot of water to drink today and it would be diluted if I did take a test. I haven't spotted except those two days. Monday and Tuesday. We did BD Sunday morning but I don't see how that would have caused spotting for two days. Who knows. Our bodies are so weird sometimes.

Tesh23 took a test this morning got a BFN!! :/ af is about to visit i can tell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->