I know theres nothing you can say to help but

Emma1980

Mummy to Finley
Reaction score
My piles are seriously so painful i have tears in my eyes constantly

I have a cough so - everytime i cough they get pushed out more an more

If i want the pain to go for a few minutes i have to sit and push them up and keep pushing, cos as soon as i let go the pain comes back!

I have some stuff of the midwife that got rid of them at first, i thought it was amazing! but while this coughs here its just having no effect! i'm in agony:cry:

They are little basterds aren't they!!!

What did you get prescribed for it?? I find the anusol cream really soothes the pain.

I hope your cough clears up soon.

:hugs: No advice but it sounds horrible! You poor thing! Hopefully bubs will be here soon & you can get some relief. at my childbirth class they mentioned a spray that they sometimes use after birth on them - kind of a numbing thing - wonder if that kind of thing can be used now? Or even if its available?

I bought anusol and it did nothing so she prescriped me uniroid/proctosedyl - im dreading how painful theyre gonna be at the birth rather than the labour!

just noticed ive got internal ones as well as external - theyre mating!!

i wonder if i buy a butt plug it will hold them in? lmao

I find annusol OINTMENT rather than cream works better - more yucky though. Also Nelsons H+care soothing wipes work for me to ease immediate pain.

HTH :hugs:
Kx

Lmao a butt plug!!!!!

I've got both too, the external one is just kinda there....no pain or anything, but god knows what's gonna happen in labour!!

I had a sweep yesterday and spent the entire time wondering if she could see them, and hoping she couldn't! I won't care in labour but it's not nice!

i dont mind so much when theres no pain, its just getting them to that point!

my mw noticed them last time she checked my cervix, thats why she gave me the cream, but they were nowhere near as bad as this then!

im in on monday so will ask if theres anything else i can try, if i live that long! lol... for tiny lil things they damn sure are painful!!

ya dont think the buttplug will work then? lol

put some bbay wipes on your fingers and try tucking them back in darling i did that during my last few days and it really helped
dont mean to scare you though but after birth i couldnt sit down i had to lit on my side :(

yeah thats what ive been doin, puttin cream on the babywipes and shovin 'em back in!

great - thats something to look forward to after the birth LOL :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->