I know they have to have plans in place...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
But seems an odd thing to report...unless she isn't well?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eceive-training-preparation-Queens-death.html

Seems a bit morbid that they have to have a 'plan' for when it happens, but I suppose they have to be prepared. :shrug: Not a nice job to have to do.

does it really matter what he was wearing TBH i wouldnt have even noticed!! x

I didn't notice either...I guess though the death of a Queen should mean 'funeral attire'.They will already have people talking about the impact her death has had,so they can broadcast it when she dies.
I read somewhere once they have a list of people they think may die that year,and they film these people talking about it,obv journalists etc...as I'm sure they were talking about the Amy Winehouse one was filmed long before her death.

I can not believe people rang in to complain about what peter sissons was wearing! I mean have they nothing better to do!?!

I understand they have to be told what too say and how to come across but aslong as they look smart and presentable who cares!!

whats wrong with his outfit?! idgi.

About what he was wearing as far as I can remember when the complaints all came out...he wasn't meant to be announcing it,he got told at the last moment.xx

er thats stupid. Im pretty sure the queen mother didnt give a flying F what he was wearing?!

Haha that is stupid, like anybody cares what he is wearing when he tells you she has died, oh wait hold on telling the world the Queen has died for 10 minutes whilst I change my suit to a more morbid one!!

Who are these people that complain about stupid things getalife.com!!!

I guess it's because once he is on screen it will be constant...and everyone else comes on in black suit and tie and he looks like he is being disrespectful?:shrug:

seriously?! "oh the queen has died, i'll run home quickly to get my funeral attire before i announce it to the world"

does it REALLY matter what they wear? :shrug:

people complained :wacko:

could have been worse, he could have gone
on in drag, that would make for interesting news!

i mean honestly who cares what they're wearing
someone died, it's hardly a beauty contest

:dohh:

Seriously, who complains about that sort of thing! Some people need to get out more. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->