I know this should go in the gallery but im making myself stressed with confusion!

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
Please can you just tell me if you see this...

It came up within 2 minutes..sorry I know the picture isnt great!

KKK 050.jpg

Hey..I don't see anything, but it may be too early. I am 7 dpo. It's so stressing. Try again in a day or two....easier said then done I know!! I already began testing!!lol

its there hun but really faint test again in a few days i think its looking like the start of a :bfp::thumbup:

Hey..I don't see anything, but it may be too early. I am 7 dpo. It's so stressing. Try again in a day or two....easier said then done I know!! I already began testing!!lol

Im late for af hun xx

its there hun but really faint test again in a few days i think its looking like the start of a :bfp::thumbup:

Ive got a couple more FRER to go on with. I did one earlier (4/5th pee of the day lol) and got a bfn!

i see something hun but its really faint hope its your BFP xx

Try a digi...they always work for me. Good luck

Im not gonna try one of those yet, they detect a larger amount of hormone and as all of my tests have come out faint, If I am pregnant, then i dont think im producing enough for one of those yet xxx

I have a much clearer picture on my phone but for some reason the photos wont transfer!!! grrr!

Well...keep testing..I am sure your going to get your BFP!!! Do a digi in a few days. Here's praying its a start of a nice BFP for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->