I know your probably all sick of threads like this...

sophieee18

Reaction score
... but where the hell is my bump :( ???
I feel big, only because before I feel pregnant I was slim! But when I look at people who are due around the same time as me I feel tiny!!
Not to mention, my antenatal class next week that I got booked into 5 weeks early.. I am going to be titchy compared to everyone else!

So this is me taken yesterday..
25 + 6
Anyone got pic's from around that time?

And I know you all are going to say, everyone if different.. etc! Cause I keep saying that to people who are asking me about bump size. I just feel so small :(

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
You have a lovely cute bump but its not small! Its just neat!

Id rather have yours!

wow i agree with sam.. wish i had your neat little bump... its so cute! xxx

you'll pop soon enough, then wish you were still little lol. xx

... but where the hell is my bump :( ???
I feel big, only because before I feel pregnant I was slim! But when I look at people who are due around the same time as me I feel tiny!!
Not to mention, my antenatal class next week that I got booked into 5 weeks early.. I am going to be titchy compared to everyone else!

So this is me taken yesterday..
25 + 6
Anyone got pic's from around that time?

And I know you all are going to say, everyone if different.. etc! Cause I keep saying that to people who are asking me about bump size. I just feel so small :(

My bump's same as yrs. Wish I was bigger 2... tho maybe we'd b more uncomfortable and have more ailments with a bigger bump? I 2 was v petite b4 pg. I think the smaller u were, the neater yr bump - especially with 1st one. Sometimes my bump goes down so much 1st thing in morn & I hate it. Can't wait to be really HUGE!!! :hugs:

My bump's same as yrs. Wish I was bigger 2... tho maybe we'd b more uncomfortable and have more ailments with a bigger bump? I 2 was v petite b4 pg. I think the smaller u were, the neater yr bump - especially with 1st one. Sometimes my bump goes down so much 1st thing in morn & I hate it. Can't wait to be really HUGE!!! :hugs:

Yeah, I am the same. When I wake up in the morning, my bump has completly dissapeared. I hate it and it worries me :(

with my first my bump was smaller than yours at 26 weeks but by 35 OMG i was absolutely huge :rofl: dont worry your bump will soon appear x

Fab bump!! Not 25 weeks yet but I know w1hat you mean about the bump disappearing in the morning..!

im happy my bump is small, i know my first pregnancy when i was huge it was painful in the end. i rather am small now and so i dont maybe get as much pain in my back and so forth later on:)

It's a nice bump. Slightly bigger than mine even. I posted my bump progression in the Your Bumps thread today.
Here's my 26 week bump:

Attachments

• 26weekbump2.jpg
    26weekbump2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
My bumps smaller than yours! You've got a lively near bump! I'll try post some pics of mine wen not on my I phone! I'm a couple of days ahead of you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->