i lost 2 babies but find it hard to talk about

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
i lost 2 babies but find it hard to talk about, i just block it out is this bad ? my son how 16 was a twin and i lost his brother , and lost one after him call her kerry ,:cry: but i find it so hard to talk about them , since being on hear soo many people are so brave . i love the babies to bits but it just so hard :cry:

:hug: Everyone greives in their own way. Some like to talk about it, some don't. Just so long as you have grieved them, and didn't just put it out of your mind for it to one day creep up when you least expect it. I am so sorry for your losses. :hug:

:hug: Everyone greives in their own way. Some like to talk about it, some don't. Just so long as you have grieved them, and didn't just put it out of your mind for it to one day creep up when you least expect it. I am so sorry for your losses. :hug:

thank you so much, i just find it hard to talk about :cry::hugs: there are so many brave people on hear , when i lost my daughter kerry , i was in a bad way and had two other kids but have kept everything i had for kerry in my loft . and always will :cry:

beautiful little guy hon.
Sorry to hear about your losses. I don't think this sadness ever really goes away. You should feel comfortable to talk about it - or not, whenever you like. Sending you :hugs: We are here to listen.

am so sorry for your losses sweetie, thinking of you so, pm me if you ever need to talk, i can't begin to understand how you feel, but i have a good ear for listening :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your losses. I too had a miscarriage before I had Jessica which I rarely talk about xXx

Sorry for your losses i have lost 8 babies and its heartbreaking :( XX

:hugs: so sorry hun xxx

can I ask what stages/ages were babies were lost? If its too hard to talk about hun its ok...xxx:hugs:

i lost 2 babies but find it hard to talk about, i just block it out is this bad ? my son how 16 was a twin and i lost his brother , and lost one after him call her kerry ,:cry: but i find it so hard to talk about them , since being on hear soo many people are so brave . i love the babies to bits but it just so hard :cry:

I too lost my sons twin, in total i have 6 angel babies. the only place i talk aboutthem is on here. people tell me i should be over it now an forget aboutthem and get on wityh my life. but life is not fair.

sorry about your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->