I lost my best friend today :(

Thank you everyone for your kind words. He was was in the hospital for almost 8 weeks and it was a long hard fought road, but I am happy that he is no longer in pain. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all. I am sad my dad will not get to meet our second child but I know he will always be watching over them for me :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad too almost 2 years ago so I know how you feel. Your dad will watch over you and your family as a guardian angel. Hugs :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry for you :-( what sad news. My husband recently lost his auntie to cancer and his mum 8 years ago also to cancer :-( it's horrible ay. My thoughts are with you

I am so sorry for your loss :( I lost family to cancer as well.. Its very hard to go through. Keeping you and your family in my prayers

Oh no, so sorry to hear this :( Big hugs to you. I'm glad he's not in pain anymore.

I know how you feel. :hugs: I lost my mom to cancer when I was 11 years old, so while my kids will never have their grandma here on Earth, it makes me happy to know that she's watching over them. I'm glad that your father is in a better place, with no more pain, but it's still so hard to lose such an important person in your life. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->