I love Maca (and Aflight84!)

rachelle1975

And then there were 3!!
Reaction score
Don't worry Anna... it's purely platonic :rofl:

As most of you know from my whitterings, DH has very low count and motility (1 million 50%) and had been on medication that lowered his libido and could also have lowered his count/motility and morphology.

Lots of people recommended using Maca and told me to speak to Aflight. Well, he has only been on it for 2 weeks and he is driving me mad with his sexual demands!!:rofl::rofl:

Gotta say was a bit sceptical - although we still had a good sex life i think it was partly down to TTC and the fact you do make more of an effort!

Don't know if it has improved his count or anything else and we won't know until he gets tests by FS prob not for another few months but if it can have such a good effect on his libido then hopefully those little swimmers will be multiplying and tap dancing in no time!!!!:hug:

p.s maybe i should start taking it as i keep having to tell him to leave me alone! :rofl:

I love you too sweetie hehe

i do take it and must say it has increased my drive slightly as i was suffering with lack of mojo hehe

I got it from a site called healthy direct and they do 180 tablets for £9.99. You take 2 a day with food and away you go.

I sound like i work for the company but seriously, it has improved his libido so much in the last couple of weeks that it has made me realise that maybe our sex life has been suffering a bit you know? I started taking it today! It's all natural so not a problem on that front.

Now lets just hope those swimmers have increased!!! i feel even more positive we might manage a :bfp: before we start IVF now!!

So glad for you honey - and am ordering some now!!
Bx x

Wow, I'm going to order some of that. My OH and I only did it once twice this month (I had an HSG cycle day 13 so couldnt do it up until then and was bleeding for a couple of days afterwards - but even so, twice is a bit shocking for us and I think only once counts as other time was too far before O!!).

Anyway, we could both do with a boost after nearly a year TTC !!

xxx

Definitely give it a go Hayz - i cannot believe the difference in DH - were prob twice a week during TTC then after his bad SA results it gave him a bit of a knock and so we had some time out, it's been a struggle getting back into it but he's more willing than me! :rofl:

Erm?? Excuse me?? Mrs Aflight?? Hello!! - did I just read your siggy box correctly? Are you leaving us?

:hug:

that's her i wish ticker! Although she is having some good symptoms!

that's her i wish ticker! Although she is having some good symptoms!

Oh right!! That explains why I couldn't find anything in the BFP announcement section then ... d'oh - silly me!!

I agree about the Maca...need to fight off DH 24/7!! I never thought my doing the dishes with bedhead and baggy p.j's was sexy but thanks to Maca, it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->