I love men in tights.... aka wrestling :)

AND the last time I went.. I had a CENA MARRY ME? sign...

haven't gotten a reply.:dohh:

ha ha ha as if you had that sign!!! ace! Id have a Marry me Jeff Hardy sign ;) x

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I've met Jeff Hardy!! :wohoo:
Please say your joking!!!! IM SO JEALOUS!!! he is gorgeous xx

Not at all! I met him at a Pizza Pizza before a show! Him and Matt! Stood outside all day, had a sunburn down my left side, and was still white on the right side! :rofl:
And when I met him, the calendar he signed already had my birthday on it, so he wished me a happy birthday.... and when I left the building I ended up crying for like 2 1/2 hours.. My dad was so annoyed by me! :rofl:

It was good times for sure!! hahahahaha!

Haha i used to be in utter love with Jeff.
been to see them live a few times too, not watch wrestling for a few years now though, it seems to have all changed

i don't like it recently since the hardy's are arguing and hating eachother.
i like them as a team!!!:happydance:

Yeah, I like it when its the Hardy Boys.... watching Jeff now.... gosh! he is just so *drool*

Went to Wrestlemania when it was here in Toronto! And used to go to all the house shows, and when RAW or Smackdown came!

Although, I do watch occasionally these days, I'm not as into it as I used to be when people like the Rock, Austin, etc were still around!

**dribbles** BATISTA **dribbles**

His pants........

Need I say more....

**dribbles some more **

Going to the DX tour in November with OH, needless to say I'm gonna need a whole load of my LO's bibs :rofl:

I LOVE WRESTLING! :D I have been in love with Shawn Michaels since I was 8! (I am 29 now! :rofl:)

I have met loads of wrestlers over the yer because I grew up in Los Angeles and they were always there. I've met: (WWE) HHH, Tommy Dreamer, Big Show, Chyna (TNA) Raven, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles - I actually have pics with all the TNA guys because I was working a convention that they were signing at so we got to hang out. :D

Two nicest wrestlers I met were Raven :shock: and Tommy Dreamer!

Is anyone else a Shawn Michaels fan?

Oh god Genki I'm a HUGE shawn michaels fan! I mean how could you not be?

I think I'm cute...I know I'm sexy...

Makes it even better that OH used to be a wrestler...almost went WWE but joined the army...silly man. :dohh:

So I gues that would make my favorite wrestler of all time "The Unknown Spanker" which was his name :rofl:

When my OH was younger and a huge fan
he referred to himself as HARDCORE DECKER. :rofl::rofl:

Mmmmmm Shawn Michaels... IM JUST A SEXY BOY...
Nom nom nom

I started my wrestling training 2 weeks ago now! OUCH! It frickin hurts!!! The first day I got whiplash.

I wanted to go on the DX reunion tour :( but didnt get a ticket fast enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"