I made a little video :D

Really sweet, now DH and I have decided to do something like that when we get pregnant...:blush: If it's OK that we steal your great idea? I'm sure she will love it.

oh my gosh. Why did you do that to me, Heidi?? I can't stop crying now!

No go ahead and do it!!!! Haha I think its so great to do something like this, it made me feel so proud and special and with all the amazing comments help too! It just makes me so proud to have this little girl inside of me. When you do make one, you better post it haha.

And sorry!!! I still cry when I watch it :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl:OMG OMG OMG...that is so sweet and cute! I am totally inspired now! Maybe I will make one, too, but I have to tell you I nearly peed my pants when I saw the other video of your road trip on there!
SOOO reminded me of myself singing along with Cher in the car. HILARIOUS! You fo SHO need to try to incorporate that into your dvd somewhere!! That child will want to see a copy of mommy and daddy being so silly:happydance::rofl:I LOVE IT!
Seriously, I think next road trip maybe I should take you along instead of DH!:rofl:

Ahh honey that's so fantastic! a real pleasure to watch :) your baby girl is going to love it x

Thanks so much girls! <3 :)

And I can not believe you saw the cher video! Ahhhhhh I am so red lmao. ......Oh my goodness haha We will so leave that out of the dvd haha

Thanks so much girls! <3 :)

And I can not believe you saw the cher video! Ahhhhhh I am so red lmao. ......Oh my goodness haha We will so leave that out of the dvd haha

Don't be silly...that was awesome! Maybe its just me, but I have a real love for "down to earth" people. I act like that on a frequent basis with DH and my good friends. Its just nice to see someone else who is a goof:rofl:

Haha well I have that checked off! :p It was a 29 hour road trip and I was just sooo bored haha. But thank you! Its nice to know there are other "geeks" like me out there haha

Oh yeah..big geek here:) 29 hours is a long time, especially while knocked up! I don't know how you made it, girl. I would have been in tears!

Just watched ure video thats the sweetest thing!!! U almost had me :cry: Must be these pregnancy hormones. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->