I made blinkies! [BnB ones, TTC/LTTTC, Angel Mummies, Due Dates & lots more! 150+]

Sure girls.

Am at my Mums just now, so will do these on Monday :)

I saw a BnB Chat Whores one in someones sig...but i can't find it :( xx

Just wanted to say thank you!!
Spent ages trying to get them on my sig but all done now!!

would it be at all possible to get a "BAW" or "Bored at Work" one?

I just can't seem to get the blinkies on my signature. It won't allow me to paste? x

Not sure? i right clicked, copied and then went to paste on my signature and it wouldn't let me paste? Really odd. Had the OH look at it and he couldn't figure it out either x

did u put
with addy in middle ? also ur only allowed tickers that are the width and length of 4tickers that u have, so u might av to many x

ah that might be my problem then, maybe I have too much on my signature as it is? There was no addy, and no option to paste, really odd x

Deleted some of my signature and it's till not giving me the option to paste, arghhhh!!!!x

I'm having the same problem too, i can't get them to paste, any ideas? :)

Someone else asking about getting blinkies into their signatures which I answered. This is the way I do them.

Read this https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/122159-blinkies.html

I think you signature can take up to 5 tickers so I don't see that as the problem.

I wouldn't just right click and copy and paste into my signature. Save them to your own hard drive and upload to a hosting site and get the code there. But it is all explained in the link in my last post.

Have you right clicked and gone onto properties and copied the code from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->