I made blinkies! [BnB ones, TTC/LTTTC, Angel Mummies, Due Dates & lots more! 150+]

Can i request one please? :)
I wonder if you could do Disabled Mummy... please no one take offence to thiis i hope i havent hurt anyones feelings i just wanted to show im proud of beng a Disabled Mummy :)

Can i request one please? :)
I wonder if you could do Disabled Mummy... please no one take offence to thiis i hope i havent hurt anyones feelings i just wanted to show im proud of beng a Disabled Mummy :)

i sincerely hope noone would offended or hurt by this.. you should be proud.. your still a mummy xxx

they are fab!! how do i get one to go on my sig though??

To put a blinkie in your sig: right click on one you want and select "copy image location" then go to edit signature and paste into it with [*img] at the start and [*/img] at the end without the *s.

HTH

thanks hun but its not working. I tried it but when i right clicked on it it only gave me the option to copy. so i tried that and went into edit my sig and when i tried to paste it wouldnt let me :shrug:

nic, if you have time, would it be ok to make me one please :blush: not sure if you're still doing it or not but would love a pink 'bnb stole my day' one :blush:

I am obviously doing something wrong with my ticker... Any idea what?

You need to use the BBCode hun, you've copied the wrong code. :)

If possible could you try making one saying Using Agnus Castus or TTC with Agnus Castus something along them lines. Thanks hun xxxxxxx

Thank you, as you can see in my sig, I've used a few :)

thanks hun but its not working. I tried it but when i right clicked on it it only gave me the option to copy. so i tried that and went into edit my sig and when i tried to paste it wouldnt let me :shrug:

I'm having the same problem, how did you get it to work?

You need to copy the link. If it won't give you that option, right click, click 'properties' and copy the URL.

These are awesome, thanks. ^_^

could i get the bnb stole my day and i love my princess and could you do one i love my 2 princes please x x

hey hun those are really fab!

could you send me the codes for the mummy to angels and bnb stole my day. also could you make one saying something like mummyto2princesses as i have 2 little girls thanks hunni! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->