I made it! Due July 2014 with Baby #2!

americanhoney

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I finally made it :) Hubs and I are expecting #2 now and could not be more thrilled. 1st Doctor appointment scheduled for December 9th. Any other ladies close to me in due date (July 14th)? Would love to have some bump buddies!

Congrats to all of you! :happydance:

Congratulations!!!

I'm due early July (2nd).

Yay! we are due the same day! I found out very very early so I have already had 3 hcg tests, but thats just me. I hope everything goes great for you!!!

Congratulations! I'm due July 8th :) no dr appt scheduled yet.

Yay! we are due the same day! I found out very very early so I have already had 3 hcg tests, but thats just me. I hope everything goes great for you!!!

Yay!! We can get through this together! I tested early too since 8dpo an got my faint positive at 10dpo and digi positive at 12dpo.
What a fun month to have a baby! I told my sister that I was going to be a beach whale! Ha!
So blessed and glad we are due the same day. I have a bump buddy!!
Best of luck to you and keep me posted! 😘💗

Congratulations! I'm due July 8th :) no dr appt scheduled yet.

Wonderful!! Congrats to you as well :D
I ended up calling the doc at 11dpo even though I knew I probably should have waited Til my missed period. They said it was good to call early because they book up so fast. I'm going to wait until after my second appointment to tell family, friends and Facebook.
Blessings to you! Stay in touch :)

My edd is July 5, but that might change since I haven't had a scan yet

I'm due 14th too!! Or at least so Google tells me lol. This will be #2 for me also, DS was born on 27 July so their birthdays are going to be close!

Not sure if I've worked it out right, but I'm pretty sure I'm due July 11th 2014 :) Can confirm at my doctors app on tuesday though :) :cloud9:

I also have a 20 month old and am due July 10th!! We were going to wait and space the kids out 3 years but since my daughter is almost potty trained I think 2 years and a couple of months will be a good age difference.
When is your son's birthday? My DD was born March 7th 2012.

daynzee -

Congrats!! We are Close :) I'm trying to hold off until at least July 10th. My niece was born July 4th 2011 so I don't want to mess up her birthday or make my sis-n-law upset with me.
I had my son one week early at 39 weeks and if that stays the same I'm expecting July 7-8th?! Happy for you!

girlwaiting -

Congratulations on your 4th! Maybe you'll get some Pink this time around :) I love my little man!!

Jenniferannex -

Thank YOU! Congrats to you too :) How exciting. Can't wait to go to the doctor. I haven't really felt any different besides some cramping. I'm just waiting for the nausea to set in but maybe that will skip me this time!

Beans28 -

Congrats!! When do you get your scan? Your going to have a Firecracker baby!!

Conina - YAY!! I have a new bump buddy :) Congrats on your second. I love being a mom and can't wait to have another little one in my arms. When #2 is born my two will be 2 years 4 mos apart. Keep me updated! :)

bambi93 - That's wonderful and Congrats! Please keep me updated when you go to the doc. We will be close!! :) So thankful to have ladies to wait with! I'm going to be one HOT mess next summer, lol but so worth it!

Pooch - So exciting!! It's crazy how CLOSE our cycles and due dates are for BOTH of our children. My son was born March 4th 2012 :) We too were going to wait for the 3 year mark but my son is getting easier and I think the age difference will be great. I'm a little anxious about having two but so blessed and thankful. I have really missed the baby stage and holding my newborn. I will be sad when my Baby making days are over so I'm trying to soak up every minute of it!! Keep me updated and glad to have you as a bump buddy!!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

H&H 9 months to everyone!!

I had no symptoms first time round and looks like this is the same (touch wood). Don't know if that means it's another boy.

Does anyone have any thoughts about which they would prefer? A girl for me would mean one of each, but on the other hand a boy would be nice to be friends with C when they're older

H&H 9 months to everyone!!

I had no symptoms first time round and looks like this is the same (touch wood). Don't know if that means it's another boy.

Does anyone have any thoughts about which they would prefer? A girl for me would mean one of each, but on the other hand a boy would be nice to be friends with C when they're older

I had some nausea first time around but didn't get sick too often. I'm hoping for Pink but since this is our second we will be happy to have another boy and then try again for a girl. We will see! I love my little boy!!
:baby:

Me!! Just found out on Nov. 5th that I'm pregnant. :happydance:
EDD: July 19th :cloud9:

I had IB/spotting from 9dpo - 12dpo and have light cramping still.
Anyone else getting little cramps here and there?

No doctor's appointment yet, but I will be setting one up soon. :)

So it's 3am and i'm wide awake...watching tv and eating a leftover sloppy joe. This didn't start with my first pregnancy until well into my second tri!!! Oh, pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->