I made it! Due July 2014 with Baby #2!

so my DH works 45 minutes away and didn't go to many of my appts with my DD (he made it to two of my ultrasounds); he has an obgyn in his office building and the dr seems really nice. i wasn't overly impressed with my last doctor throughout the entire pregnancy/birth process to i decided to change doctors. my appt with my old dr was next week, two days before thanksgiving and they were going to give me a script to get an ultrasound (not sure if i would have been able to get it before thanksgiving or not). with this new dr i have to wait until dec 2nd. boo. i was really hoping i'd be able to tell my family the good news when they were here next week. since my DH knows that doctor i was hoping he'd have some sort of 'pull' to get me in early but no luck. the waiting is killing me! :)

Well I finally went to the dr's yesterday. He's given me the due date of 12 July, which if you know anything about Northern Ireland, is a baaaaaad day to give birth. :dohh: But in my head I'm keeping it as 14th, the page I worked it out on the internet took account of the usual length of your cycle, and the dr didn't, so I reckon 14th is more accurate. Or so I'm telling myself...:haha:

Hi ladies. My Edd is July 31st. For some reason my doc booked me an u/s today to date the pregnancy. What a waste of a day off I'm too early the tech couldn't see anything and on top of that she made me drink even more water and wait another 45 min. I nearly peed my pants. Haha oh it was awful! I had all my blood work taken today as well---I'm healthy an have no concerns but did anybody else feel terrified getting all these tests done? I guess a worry wort because every horrible "what if" is running throughy head!!! Anyways happy and healthy 9 months :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->