I made it! Due July 2014 with Baby #2!

Me!! Just found out on Nov. 5th that I'm pregnant. :happydance:
EDD: July 19th :cloud9:

I had IB/spotting from 9dpo - 12dpo and have light cramping still.
Anyone else getting little cramps here and there?

No doctor's appointment yet, but I will be setting one up soon. :)

I can tell my uterus is stretching...very similar to period cramps!

Congrats! I just found out we are due as well same week (July 2014) as you! I'm so excited but nervous and not telling anyone...this will be our 2nd baby and my first is 14 months ;0) So happy!

Anyone else having insomnia? As I write at 3am...just not tired after 5 hrs of sleep. I had hyperemesis (severe nausea) with my 1st (for 6 mos) so a little feel like I'm bracing myself for that to kick in. Nothing yet...I'm 3 weeks but have read that tends to be more obvious at 5-10 weeks...

Congrats! I just found out we are due as well same week (July 2014) as you! I'm so excited but nervous and not telling anyone...this will be our 2nd baby and my first is 14 months ;0) So happy!

Anyone else having insomnia? As I write at 3am...just not tired after 5 hrs of sleep. I had hyperemesis (severe nausea) with my 1st (for 6 mos) so a little feel like I'm bracing myself for that to kick in. Nothing yet...I'm 3 weeks but have read that tends to be more obvious at 5-10 weeks...

ME! Did you see my post above? It was also written at 3am...:/ So annoying.

ME! Did you see my post above? It was also written at 3am...:/ So annoying.

That is SO funny that y'all are having insomnia. I thought I was crazy for not sleeping as much as I normally due. I wake up SO early now and just lay in the bed. Is insomnia common? :sleep: I didn't have it with my first. The nausea started last night and I had it again this morning until I ate breakfast. I definitely had to eat a Starburst afterward to get the food taste out of my mouth. I could have totally gagged. :wacko:

I'm waiting to tell everyone until after my 2nd doctor appt. My sister MC at 12 weeks so I'm always very cautious! :hugs:

We're not telling anyone till after the scan probably. Setting the Dr on 18th so hopefully will get the scan before Christmas

Congrats ! I am also due with my second in early July:)

I am due July 16th so not far off you! x

Hi! *waves* I'm due baby number 2 on the 11th of July, definitely need some bump buddies! Xx

Hi! *waves* I'm due baby number 2 on the 11th of July, definitely need some bump buddies! Xx

Help I cant stop eating, This is my fourth and already have a bump, due to weak stomach muscles apparently, I dont know how long I will be able to hide this. Glad I have some girls going through the insomnia. Driving me round the bend, because if I am not sleeping I am eating :laugh2::icecream:

I don't think I ever lost my bump from the first time round! I'm blaming the c-section. Nothing to do with all the chocolate or anything like that :haha:

I don't think I ever lost my bump from the first time round! I'm blaming the c-section. Nothing to do with all the chocolate or anything like that :haha:

I do have the excuse of already having three boys, and its cold and tend to eat more lol. Nothing to do with the fact I am hungry as a horse all the time lol.:winkwink:

I wish I had documented my first pregnancy better as far as symptoms by week or month. I was searching through old threads I started on here to try to figure out when my morning sickness started. I know they say every pregnancy is different but my pants are getting tight already since my appetite is through the roof! My back hurts and I'm exhausted. Boo hoo.

You're not the only one who has been searching back through old threads! I'm sure my symptoms didn't start this early last time! Xx

Hi you guys! I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with baby number 2! I'm already 6 weeks and 3 or 4 days... :thumbup:

I had a mc in September and didn't realize I was pregnant until my period stubbornly wasn't starting. I took a test and here I am! I'm already farther along than I was at the time of the mc, so I'm feeling very hopeful.

I'm using the forums to talk to you beautiful pregos so I don't blurt out that I'm preggers too early to my friends and family. I'm choosing to wait until I am sure to tell anyone. I am even waiting another week before telling my husband :hugs:

Awww Congrats to the new ladies!! H&H 9 months!!

Ahh hello insomnia and night-time peeing, my old friend... I went to bed about 9 last night as I was so tired I could hardly stand. Woke up at 3.30am and must have been awake for 2 hours. :sleep: Luckily this is my last day at work for a week and a half so I'll hopefully get to catch up if Conor lets me!!

Awww Congrats to the new ladies!! H&H 9 months!!

Ahh hello insomnia and night-time peeing, my old friend... I went to bed about 9 last night as I was so tired I could hardly stand. Woke up at 3.30am and must have been awake for 2 hours. :sleep: Luckily this is my last day at work for a week and a half so I'll hopefully get to catch up if Conor lets me!!

The same thing happened to me last night! Once I did fall back to sleep, my 5 year old came into my room covered in Puke! She got sick in her sleep and was very upset about it :nope: poor thing.

As a result, I am so so tired today! Even though I'm trying to avoid caffeine, I broke down around noon and brewed myself a cup of joe. :coffee:

It's totally worth it though. I still haven't told anyone I'm pregnant, including my hubby. That's tough for me, I'm no good with secrets...

Oh! Btw, I had a scan yesterday and my new due date is around July 13th, I was a week off with my calculations, so I'm actually only 5 weeks +3 along. :thumbup:

So good hearing from all of you. The nausea has really started setting in the past few days. I feel like I could gag all day. Trying to watch what I eat but eating is the only thing that seems to help with the nausea...at least for a little but. My 20 month old is running my ragged but I love him so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->