I managed the impossible!

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
YAY - I manged to keep the whole pregnancy thing a secret from my friends and family!!

I had a house full this weekend of various bodies camping on any available space on my floor to celebrate my graduation of my MRes - which included a BBQ hosted by yours truly. My mates are an inquisitive lot and I managed to host it without (I hope) them cottoning on.

I had to avoid offers of alcohol, questions of getting a graduate job asap (need to stay where I am cos of maternity leave), nausea and heaving at certain foods and being asked 'why aren't you eating alot Gem!' and 'are you ok'

Suffice to say my excuses included stomach ache, diarrhea, depression, cant find right job, tired with all the organisation and stress at work!!! God knows what they think!

I'm quite proud of my achievement and skills of deception! :rofl:

Oh well done, that must have been hard. I hated lying to to everyone, but i wernt ready to tell them, so i figured, they'll understand, lol.
Turns out no one was non the wiser, but wernt shocked either when i did tell them, which i found a bit a wierd because i was shocked as hell.

That must have been hard going lol well done :) xXx

oh well done... i can never keep secrets. It's written all accross my face if i ever have something to hide.

When you finally come to tell them, you'll all be so excited :D

Haha,well done :)

You've pulled it off better than I would.

well done !! i bet you were dying to tell someone though!!:happydance:

well done !! i bet you were dying to tell someone though!!:happydance:

Thanks Everyone, It was hard - very hard ... they think I have all the ailments under the sun lol.

Hope everyone is well

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"