I might have a problem

dannyc12

Reaction score
So, I will go into details about what happen so I can get a little more advice!

On the 22/23 of November I had unprocted sex. It wasn't for long, and he didn't ejaculate in me so I did not think nothing of it. On the 7th, my period started early! Nearly a week early. And it doesnt feel like or seem to be my normal in terms of how i am feeling, flow and discoloration. I wasn't feeling good this whole week, stomach pains which I NEVER HAVE before or during my normal period. Also I work in a environment where I am always bending over and I have noticed that it is very painful when I do that now.

Maybe it's stress, but I doubt it. I was stressed in June and I never had stuff like that happen.

So could I be pregnant?

I need to know. I'm nervous about telling my parents, let alone buying a test. The father has opted out already!!! So I have a lot to think about.

A lot of advice is appreciated!

If your period was due on the 14th you would have most likely ovulated around the 27th (if I've worked that out right!) But It's still possible. Unfortunately you won't know unless you do a test.

How heavy was your period? I remember having a very tender tummy just before I found out I was pregnant but I was about 5 weeks along at that point and had no symptoms before that, although I remember a friend pointing out how big my boobs had gotten a couple of weeks before that :haha:

I hope this helps and it works out alright for you xx

the only way to tell if you're pregnant is to get a test :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back