I might...

Cornbread

Happily pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Be able to start TTC sooner than I thought. I've been doing research and found a number of women who said they were told to just wait a month or so. It was a general doctor that saw me, wasn't even my PCM, I was supposed to see my PCM but CAMO scheduled me to see her the day she was at Brooks City Base Clinic and I'm assigned to Kelly Family Medicine Clinic AND the woman at CAMO didn't even tell me so I went to Kelly and ended up seeing a different provider, I don't even know if she's an MD or a PA or NP or what. So, I'm going to call the OB clinic and ask them about it. I definitely want to stay on the patch until our cruise is over, I'm going to use it back to back and try to avoid having my period that month because if I don't I'll be on my period for the cruise and that will suck.. but if it's okay by the OB, I'll come off the patch in the end of May and get to start TTC a month+ sooner!!!!! I'm so hopeful about this and really want it to happen, but I also don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed if they tell me I need to wait the three months. So, we'll see!

I think the main reason they tell you to wait is for your cycles to regulate again. So they'll probably tell you you're ok to start trying sooner but you might not have the best chances in the beginning. So if I was you I'd try to keep that in mind and not get my hopes up too much in the first months. And who knows, you might have a happy surprise. ;) Good luck!

I think the main reason they tell you to wait is for your cycles to regulate again. So they'll probably tell you you're ok to start trying sooner but you might not have the best chances in the beginning. So if I was you I'd try to keep that in mind and not get my hopes up too much in the first months. And who knows, you might have a happy surprise. ;) Good luck!

Exactly. Part of why I'm so anxious to get off the patch earlier is to get regulated sooner. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->