i miss my doctor!

I felt the same to, I missed my ob! He is really such a lovely caring man. As time goes by you get over it. I am looking forward to being in his care again when it's time for number 2 though. I think alot of women feel this way.

I miss mine too! And was excited since we're probably going to start TTC again soon, so I thought I'd be seeing her again soon, but I just found out she retired. :(

With my DD I missed my OBGYN as well, I was also high risk and he was the only doctor that believed my daughter would live. She made it and was born healthy and strong thanks to him. I feel blessed to have had such a great doctor and it sounds like you are too!

I think you're really brave for missing your pregnancy. I certainly don't miss my massive bump or swelling. :haha:

Haha oh my if my doc retired id be scared to get pregnant! He was the only one who agrees that i needed an elective cerclage at twelve weeks . I lost my first daughter who was born at 23 weeks. He took wonderful care of me and its my belief that jonathan may not be here if not for him.. two other doctors told me that they "dont do cerclages until two or more losses" how ridiculous.

When i think back to my pregnancy i def dont miss the bed rest and constant worry. I feel like with my next pregnancy i will be able to enjoy it and be much more confident that i will carry to term. Well sorta. Jonathan was born at 36 weeks but thats great for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->