I missed you girls!!

schnoodle

Reaction score
hello lovelies i have only been away a day but i missed you all loads!!!
we have had a lovely weekend!

well, we went for a lovely meal on the friday night, then to a few bars. in the whole day all i had was 2 cherry vks and an amaretto and coke! on the way back to the hotel i threw up like the sophisticated person i am, right in the middle of town!
Im not a lightweight by any means so i dont know what all that is about.

in the lift hibby looked at me and said, are you pregnant?? my tummy was sooooo bloated, i looked 3 months gone at least! I woke up this morning and honestly i have never felt so sick in allmy life! **TMI i had a bit of dhioreah too! (sorry!!)

so, i dont know if it was something i ate or what. havnt has any symptoms apart from a few cramps here and there so gonna see what tomorrow brings and how i feel in the AM. i still dont think i am pregnant but i have to admit, my clothes are tight on my tummy and by how ill i felt this morning and last night it did make mewonder.

stil no sore/bigger boovbsor anything like that???

xxxxx

aw poor you Schnoodle... Where are you in your cycle?... x

I'v been looking for you!! ; ) When are you testing?? xx

i dont know hun i think im gonna wait till a wk on wed if af doesnt show but she will!!!

Hi Schoodle... have you tested???

(oh, never mind! :)

Hi Schnoodle!

Sorry to hear about you being sick. What tests have you been using?

I tried with a FRER and CB today and both were BFN so I think I need to accept that I'm out for this month now. I'm not actually sure when AF is due but I OV'd 14 days ago now so I'm sure that things had worked it would show on one of those tests by now. Just wish AF would arrive now so that I can start trying again rather than just waiting around for nothing.

xxx

awellie, hugs hun i used ics. gonnawait till wed when i think af is due and see what happens, i felt lousy in the night, had a funn tummy and terrible heartburn and felt so so sick! felt ok when i woke up though.boo, starting to realise i was right jenny was wrong and this isnt mymonth xz

hey hun.. when i found out i was pregnant with DD i had no idea i could of been pregnant it was only after goin out with my friend for a couple of drinks in the afternoon for a catch up ( 2 southern comforts and lemo) that after the 2nd i was throwin my whole insides up.. which so wasnt me. my friend suggested i test. and there it was my :BFP: xx

Glad you had a nice time away hun, although not so good about the sickness :hugs: or maybe it is a good thing:winkwink:

Hope you're well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->