I must have lost 10 lbs this morning!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Chasing him all over the place! He's really into climbing as well, so I'm working on my muscles every time I pick him up (which is every 2 minutes!!):rofl:

I could use that :rofl: I'm probably going to regret saying that soon :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: beats a gym any day doesnt it :cloud9:

Hell yes!!! I always put some cushion to prevent him from climbing onto th tv furniture (don't want him to touch my pricey tv) but he climbs on them now... And the little monkey was standing up on it, holding on to the bloody tv! :shock: I think I might need a leash or something lol

:rofl::rofl: beats a gym any day doesnt it :cloud9:

Hell yes!!! I always put some cushion to prevent him from climbing onto th tv furniture (don't want him to touch my pricey tv) but he climbs on them now... And the little monkey was standing up on it, holding on to the bloody tv! :shock: I think I might need a leash or something lol
Dec now stands and licks my beautiful (pricey) Tv :dohh:

lol.... that is funny, the licking... I need to lose 10lbs too... the fat is just sitting on my arms.

Oh I'm glad you mention this, what is it with licking? He licks everything!

Mostly it is shoes with Dec:hissy: he will get on his hands and knees like a dog and lick your shoes :rofl: but he does like to like other things like, the floor, my face, the tv, the table, the windows.......... do you want me to go on, he walks around the house with his tongue hanging out, his new nick name is Rex :rofl::rofl: I am just glad that someone else has said their child does it, I thought he was a little weirdo:blush: Does Josh let his tongue hang out??

Oh I'm glad you mention this, what is it with licking? He licks everything!

Mostly it is shoes with Dec:hissy: he will get on his hands and knees like a dog and lick your shoes :rofl: but he does like to like other things like, the floor, my face, the tv, the table, the windows.......... do you want me to go on, he walks around the house with his tongue hanging out, his new nick name is Rex :rofl::rofl: I am just glad that someone else has said their child does it, I thought he was a little weirdo:blush: Does Josh let his tongue hang out??
:rofl: Oh my god, we really have to meet ! :rofl:
Josh doesn't let his tongue out, but sometimes he will let it out and it seems like he tries to lick his nose or something, he looks so... ''special'' when he does that! :dohh:. He does lick the windows, especially when it's very cold outside! He licks my face, all the time too.

My nepew used to lick the swimming pool floor!:sick: Used to think he was a bit odd - but now I've read this, I think he's pretty normal!! Can't wait for Oliver to start this bit :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->