I must I must improve my .....

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Health/weight/fitness!

Back again and this time alot more motivated! December is coming and I need to lose weight before we start trying! I come off my contraceptive pill in august and am hopeing that helps with weight loss

so here goes

*Deep breath in* and ....

height - 5'3
current weight (as of monday) 163.0 lb ugh so ashamed (BMI 28.9 - 'overweight')
1st goal weight - 155.0 lb (BMI 27.5 - 'overweight')
overall goal weight for TTC in december - 140.0 lb (24.8 - 'normal')

So I plan on eating more fruit and generally trying to make better choices with food. I also want to improve my fitness, I plan on trying to do this by using some fitness DVD's and riding my bike.

I am hoping that with losing weight it will increase my self confidence which is pretty low right now.

so there it is *hangs head in shame*

Good luck, looking forward to hearing your progress xxx

Me too. I want my body to be in good baby making shape for December! :D

good luck!

Well so far this week i have done pretty well food wise, I have cut down my portion sizes, cut out snacks and eating alot more fruit.

but Sweet DP just called me to tell me his auntie has asked to take up out for tea tonight, now i am panicing, to succeed I NEED to have control over preparing my own food, even when you pick healthy options they are always higher in calories and fat than what I would pick to make at home, even salads they load with dressings ugh. If I was further into my weight loss I wouldn't worry so much but as this is my first week I need to still control my food intake. does that make sense?

Good luck hun, im sure you will get there if you keep your mind on it :)

Week 1 down and 2 lb's lost, this has corrected my BMI by 0.4, overall not great but better than nothing I guess!

So current weight is 161.0lb (BMI 28.5 - 'overweight')

6lb's to 1st goal weight

Congrats hun, any loss is a good loss :)

yesterday I went on a bike ride, not very far just 2.5 miles but it's a start :)

last night we went for a lovely walk, we must have walked about 3 miles so not too far but again better than nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->