I nearlly just fell off the chair

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Charlie was wiggling around on the carpet playing whilst i was on here and he just said 'mum' i turned and looked him i was so shocked he sounded to grown up the way he said it then when i looked at him he carryed on saying mumumumumum mumumum. I cant wait till he acually says something and know what it means hehe xxx

Awwww that's great - well done Charlie!!!:happydance:
Jack has been muttering words for a bit now, mostly dadada:hissy::rofl:

Awwww that's great - well done Charlie!!!:happydance:
Jack has been muttering words for a bit now, mostly dadada:hissy::rofl:

charlie was saying dada dadada a few weeks ago but hasnt been saying it since it was all of 1 morning lol xx

Oh fantastic. DH and I are now battling to see who can get Bren to speak first with a 'mamamam' or a 'dadadada'. I left Bren with DH this morning to get the kettle on, and I could hear him down the hall going 'say dada' 'say dada' Cheeky man!

Aww bless him, well done Charlie !! xx

Thats so sweet , max says mama (french) when he wants something but he dont know what it means yet

Oh fantastic. DH and I are now battling to see who can get Bren to speak first with a 'mamamam' or a 'dadadada'. I left Bren with DH this morning to get the kettle on, and I could hear him down the hall going 'say dada' 'say dada' Cheeky man!

yeah i heard that that find it easier to pronounce dada so i guess they usually say that first charlie did too!

Aww he is getting so grown up now...

Go Charlie :happydance:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back