I need a boys name!

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Found out today we're pregnant with baby boy number 3!

I've used both of my very favourite boys names already :) I really want a perfect name that I love just as much for this little prince, I'm worried there just isn't going to be one, I've considered so many already!

We have Jack James and Freddie (Frederick) Paul. Id like to avoid any other J or F names. I'm not at all bothered about popular or common names if I love them. OH is quite traditional so any nn would have to have a proper name on the birth certificate

Our list at the moment (but none of them really jump out at me or feel 'special' enough)

Benjamin (I like Benjamin but would we use the full name all the time? I like Benji but I find Ben quite boring)
Arthur
Henry (OH's favourite but I've considered it both times before and never used it so it feels like settling)
George - like but maybe not special enough
Archie - we both like but Archibald really doesn't float my boat!!
Albie
Noah - only ok

Names we can't use but I do like are Samuel, Oliver, Joshua, Dylan, Harry. Ones I'm not keen on are Sebastian and Reuben

I would love any suggestions at all, am hoping something jumps out at me!

Matthew
William
Sidney
Harrison
Jonah
Isaac
Nathaniel
Tobias
Rupert
Edward/Ted
Congratulations btw 😃

Congrats! I'm also expecting a boy and struggling to agree on a name. I'm loving Xavier Thomas, just have to convince the OH.

Jack, Freddie and...

Oliver nn Ollie
Oscar
Elias nn Eli
Anthony nn Tony
Sebastian nn Sebby, Bastian
Kyle
Theodore nn Theo

Oh I like a PP's suggestion of Edward (Ted) with your other boys' names!

Other suggestions:

Alexander
Rafe
Harrison (Harry)

And I like all of your list really ! I agree Archie is lovely I wonder if there's another long name for it?

I like Alexander a lot. Noah from your list is also very nice!

I love both Albie and Arthur from your list, Albie is our chosen name for this LO with Arthur being our second choice.

Other suggestions:
Seth
Sebastian
Isaac
Stanley :)

We couldn't have Ted (which by the way I LOVE) as we have Freddie and often call him Fred, so it would be Fred and Ted!!

I'm quite liking Elijah (nn Eli) do you think it goes with Jack and Freddie?

I like Elijah!

Congratulations Boo!

Congratulations. I have 3 Boy's. Their names are Toby, Sam and Jamie xx

Elijah is great!! I also love the name Matthew & Nicholas :)

Oh another boy, congratulations! I'm hoping for a boy.

I can't think of any names at all but like Benji and Eli.

I like Edward but as you said its going to be fred and Ted/Ed or Freddie and Teddy/Eddie. Just too close for siblings IMO.

Archie could be Archer on birth certificate too.. Not that that's really longer but it's less nicknamey..

I do like Eli!

Someone told me that Archie is a relatively common nn for Arthur? Not sure how true that is. I love Arthur!

How about Max or Maxwell?

I just found out I'm expecting my 3rd boy as well :)

Elijah sounds good, especially Eli! Congratulations, too! :D

I have a Lincoln Maxwell and I get a lot of compliments on his name. Everyone says it's such a strong name. I also have a Jason and Hayden.

Ooh another boy, congratulations, how special!
I love most of the names on your list, and Eli goes really well with your older DS's names. My favourite is Arthur, I love Artie as a nn and that's pretty similar to Alfie. Some other suggestions:
Lucas
Alexander
Rudy
Rufus
Oliver
Samuel
Myles
Maxwell
Leonard

Ooh another boy, congratulations, how special!
I love most of the names on your list, and Eli goes really well with your older DS's names. My favourite is Arthur, I love Artie as a nn and that's pretty similar to Alfie. Some other suggestions:
Lucas
Alexander
Rudy
Rufus
Oliver
Samuel
Myles
Maxwell
Leonard

Ooh I love your names and thanks for commenting because I know we have such similar taste! Yes Artie is great!! That has put Arthur near the top now because I really like that nn :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->