I need a buddy...anyone up for it ? :)

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm twenty years old, and I have just gotten off of implanon a little over a week ago...after not having a period for two years while being on it...i'm waiting for AF to come but have been "getting busy" so am wondering if she will come or if I will have a BFP. If she does come, oh well there is always next month.

I love meeting new people and hearing their stories! If anyone would like to be buds that would be awesome and we could share our journeys together! :) baby dust to all!!

oh and also, I'm new to this site so am getting used to a few thing so bare with me. Can't wait to make a few new buddies!! :)

Hey I want to be buds!! I came off nuvaring in August and my period got all weird on me. I didnt get lucky in September. Just finished my period Oct. 2 and Ive been doing a lot of baby dancing so I hope I get lucky! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!

Hey I want to be buds!! I came off nuvaring in August and my period got all weird on me. I didnt get lucky in September. Just finished my period Oct. 2 and Ive been doing a lot of baby dancing so I hope I get lucky! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!

So glad to hear from someone who was also coming off of some type of birth control! feel free to PM me! I'm sure you will get lucky, lets keep each other updated!

Hi! I just got off of Implanon and am now ttc #1. I would love to have some friends to share our new adventure with! I am really new to all of this, so good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Did you get your period Ms. Friendly? Good luck to you Mrs. Micci I hope you get preggo real fast!

No period yet :( but I ovulated the other day! So yay haha :)
What about you, did you start?

Feel free to message me mrs micci! It's so awesome to have the support of others who are going through the same thing :)

Not yet. Period isnt due til the 28th so I am going to take a pregnancy test sometime this week to see if we were successful or not. Im glad you ovulated. Now you get to go through the dreaded tww like me!!! So hopefully we both get BFPs this month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->