I need a good vent. ]:

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
So I was looking on a "friends" myspace and pictures that i was in on her pictures.

Some of the comments I found..

"back when she was actually ATTRACTIVE, sorta.
baha.
now she's like 2 hundred pounds.
but your fucking GORGEOUS<333 "

and she replied to this with-
"ha i thought she was lol
but now.... not so much.
i miss this cami."

and another picture had this
"the white crayon definately shows up on this thing. dont sell your baby for drugs you pasty bitch.
____, i love YOU though "
(the ___ had her name) and I don't want to publicly announce who this person is, she has a right to privacy

Seriously? What the hell?
I have tried giving up on this "friend" before and every time she'd come back to me telling me she was over the drugs and missed me blah blah blah. I never fully believed it, I just went with it to see if she would change, and of course I was right, she never did.
So this happened a good 2-3 times already before a few weeks ago when she contacts me and tells me "I'm so over that drug shit" or something , and whatever, i DEFINITELY didn't believe her, I guess I just wished inside, that the old her would come back, the one I became best friends with, the one before she got into drugs. But deep down I knew she wouldn't change, but there was that little burning hope inside of me.
So after seeing this shit on her myspace, I'm done. I sent her a message telling her so.
I blocked her.

I honestly am so disgusted, so hurt. I feel betrayed, for the like 5th time. I should of given up back when she hooked up with the father of my unborn daughter. But I didn't. people still call me a bitch too? How am I the bitch when I forgive this heartless piece of shit?

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hun, BIG :hug:

you have wasted enough time and energy on this B***...
its hard to let go of friends as we remember them as how they were compared to how they are, we often forgive them for actions as they have done so much good for us in the past etc... often we should forgive them but i dont think this is one of those times... those things should never be said about people u care about!

you can do better!
x x x x :hug:

Every time I have given up on her I ignore her for months.
I don't get why people are so cruel. What would drive someone to say stuff like that about someone?
I think it's so heartless, and just stupid!

She's obviously insecure, and that's fine, but take it out on me?
That's not doing to anyone any good.
The guys comment pissed me off the most, like he BARELY knows me.
SO i was like whaaaaat the hell?

I can totally understand what ur saying. comments like that hurt alot... I got the whole, gee lay off the maccas when i posted my 37 week bump pic...yeah ok it was a joke, but i just didnt find the humour in it:hissy:

ask her to delete the pictures.... if she says no then you can contact that tom guy on myspace and explin the situation to him and ask for the pictures to be removed. He can do this.

:hugs:

then just delete and block her

and ignore her and her pals

wastes of space.

:hugs:

That is so horrible :hugs: she doesn't sound like someone worthy of the term friend! Your real friends would never even dream of writing or even saying any of those things in a jokey way. :hugs:

slander! I'd call the Police for harrassment and emotional destress!
*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"