I Need A May Buddy

Darylynn

Reaction score
I go to the nurse visit October 11th and Doctors visit October 25th. My calculations shows May 29th. I need a buddy if anyone would like to have one.

Hi! I'll be your buddy. I'm due May 31st. There is another May thread on here too that just started with a bunch of ladies. Is this your first? How are you feeling?

Hello! I am due May 30th. I would love to have other ladies to talk to!

I'm due May 28th! happy to be a buddy! xxx

Hello Ladies!

I haven't seen the DR yet to know for sure (the 27th I go in).

But from my LMP I've calculated May 22... however if I ovulated on the right day it will be May 19 (one day after my birthday)!

Would love to be buddies with you ladies, as I know no one who is currently pregnant that I am close to!

Awesome Ladies! The more the buddies the better :). I don't have too many friends, and the ones I have live away from me. So I would love to meet new people. This is kind of funny. My husband and I wanted to have 6 kids. And we had our 5 (last one April 29, 2013) and wasn't planning or going to try or think about having another one till next year. BUT SURPRISE! I am 5 weeks tomorrow according to my calculations. I don't see the nurse till October 11 and the Dr till October 25. So I am excited, but worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->