I need a new Pram

rear facing preferably with car seat... i need one asap but dont wonna make the wrong choice

hi there,
i can highly recommend our bugaboo cameleon, fits with the maxi cosi car seat. the seat can face either way and lay flat, for sleeping and comes with carry cot for when they are newborn, till 6months i believe. its a dream to drive! :)
good luck on your search amy, im sure all the ladies can recommend some great prams :)

edit: it doesn't come with car seat so that might not suit your needs

How about a M&P Pliko p3 pramette?

All depends on why you are changing from your old pram- too heavy? too bulky? outgrown? Needs to be upright when rear facing?

I had a pliko p3 and was great. She outgrew the rear-facing aspect as she didn't want to be flat all the time and was doing sit-ups to see what was outside. Found it quite light though and nice and sturdy. Seemed very comfy as well and car seat clips on to it to form a travel system.

If not how about a quinny buzz as the seat on those can be forward or rear facing but can be upright and rearfaced or laid flat?

As i said, it all depends on why you are changing your last pram

I just got a Mamas and Papas Luna, and LOVE it :) its so light weight and so easy to push. I can hold my shoping basket in one hand and push the buggy simply with the other. Used to be bit of a struggle. And it folds so easily too xx

I just got a Mamas and Papas Luna, and LOVE it :) its so light weight and so easy to push. I can hold my shoping basket in one hand and push the buggy simply with the other. Used to be bit of a struggle. And it folds so easily too xx

I also have this and it's brilliant.

Also sells on ebay quite cheap too!

I decided on the Silvercross 3D. I ditched the rearfacing pushchair mode as all the pushchairs i tried i found too bulky.

Thanks for your advice girls

We have quinny buzz its amazing ! It is rear facing and then faces forward with also a maxi-cosi to fit which fits to 6 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->