I need a ttc buddy

DiorL

Reaction score
OK so now I'm in a waiting position and i need a buddy thats in the same boat as me.....

today according to fertility friend i am 3dpo
I honestly dont see an ovulation pattern on the count of the found two from my data

i noticed this morning i woke up with slightly sore nipple and and dull lower back pain (some AF cramping) but only when i wake up or lay down for bed

I really hope that i'm pregnant but i have no real symptom (which cant be so bad since i'm only 3dpo)

anyway..... it would be nice to find some buddies that are also waiting nd need someone to talk to and update symptoms until we get a BFP

Hi, im on cd13, second month TTC, I'm not fertility monitoring and have no idea when I ovulate, trying to keep it relaxed and not to much pressure, good luck xxx

Hi, im on cd13, second month TTC, I'm not fertility monitoring and have no idea when I ovulate, trying to keep it relaxed and not to much pressure, good luck xxx

i usually can feel when i ovulate. but i'm glad your going to take it easy. at least your mind wont be wild like mine

i dont usually lol, i get a bit obsessive and I don't like waiting, but I know I have no choice, last month I could of sworn I was pregnant, sore boobs, tired all the time and my af was late, which never happens, must of been my mind playing tricks on me xx

thant same thing happened to me. i wrote everything down and was excited only to find out that i was not pregnant

im 3dpo and have sore boobs, cramps but im the same every month im sure its not my head but not sure haha xx

Hi. I'm 6 dpo today. I have sore bb's, tired, really thirsty, and dry mouth. I didn't have any of this till yesterday so hopefully you'll get more signs soon. I get obssed about testing. I'm trying my hardest to wait one more week before I test. Its gonna be hard. Do u have any kids or is this your first? I have two and we want one more.

Hi. I'm 6 dpo today. I have sore bb's, tired, really thirsty, and dry mouth. I didn't have any of this till yesterday so hopefully you'll get more signs soon. I get obssed about testing. I'm trying my hardest to wait one more week before I test. Its gonna be hard. Do u have any kids or is this your first? I have two and we want one more.

Hi, like u I have 2 children, and were TTc our 3rd!!!:happydance: good luck :flower:

Hi, like u I have 2 children, and were TTc our 3rd!!!:happydance: good luck :flower:

same here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->