I need a weight loss buddy!

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'd day 1 of my new diet :) I'm currently 13.5 stone and a size 16... I wanna get down to 12st and a 12-14, anything more than that is a bonus.

Anyone wanna be my diet buddy? I need someone to spurr me on and keep my motivation going!

Hi ! I just started weightwatchers again today . I'm 11st 5 . Over my healthy bmi and wanting to lose 2 stone 3 pounds all in !

What diet u doing ! Would love to buddy up ! I need all the motivation I can get ! X

I'm not doing a diet plan, just good old healthy eating and exercise lol!

Thanks Hun :haha:

Can I join? I was 8.5 st on my wedding day 2.5 yrs back. I'm 10 st now & I want to loose 1 st. I started dieting (eating healthy) & exercising today. I added around 4.5 st during my pregnancy :( I was able to loose 3.5 st during the 1st 7 mnths but now I'm stuck. I didnt loose any weight for the past 5 months & I added around 1/2 st recently :cry: I look round with a big tummy & love handles & I'm not tall with small hips & breasts :blush:

This is what I had today:

Breakfast: cereals with low fat milk + my morning coffee
Lunch: Piece of grilled chicken with salad
Dinner: A small low fat cheese sandwich

I'm starving now :( but I have a bottle of water & I'm drinking loads of water to control my food cravings.

Good luck hun xx

Try snacking on fruit if your still hungry Hun :hugs: I'm not a believer in starving yourself, just making the right choices x

Oh Oh Oh Plllease can i join? I put on 3st 10lb when pregnant which took me up to 13st 10lb and I am now 11st 10lb and I want to get down to 10st soooo much!

I started today and have been really good and went for a nice long walk with the LO (I'm sure I must have burnt off more calories pushing a pram right?) The fridge is stocked with healthy food and I am ready to do it now.

Gem1985 I am also kind of following WW! x

Hiya! Hopefully we can all give eachother the kick up the backside we need :haha:

Hey everyone , how are we all doing ?

Second day on WW here . Done really well . going out for an indian and managed to save 18 points . not went into my weekly allowance . Food is stocked with healthy food to ! love it when it looks like that!

I've done really well, I've had 15 points so far and went for an hour long walk and I'm not hungry! So just gotta stay away from the kitchen for the rest of the night! lol!

Well done on the Indian! Guess you didnt have Chicken Korma, Pilau rice and chips and a Naan bread then? lol! x

Ive done really well today aswell, managed to resist snacking on crap throughout the day :thumbup: and i had a much smaller dinner than usual and i dont actually feel that hungry!

Good day here. I didnt feel hungry like yesterday. But I couldnt go to the gym, planning to go tom xx

Oh i will join you!! i need to lose at least a stone for now...

Im 10stone5, and my size 12s are getting tight!

wats your height Kayleigh, as from your pics you look fine to me :)

but i guess its watever you feel comfortable with

im starting properly tomoz, so gives me month to try and lose a stone, i did so well and lost a stone for my hol in may. and now gained it all back grrrrrrr.

wat sort of meals you been having? xx

5"5. I'm a size 16, I've always been between a 14-16, but I'm just a but fed up now, I feel crap in all my clothes and never feel nice in anything. If I could get down to a 14 like I was when I got married then I'll be happy.

Good luck with you weight loss!

I'm eating pretty normally, just eating smaller portions and snacking on fruit instead of crap. My diet isn't really that bad, I just eat way too much of everything. I've been eating for dinner pretty much half of what I'd usually eat and it's been filling me up fine. I guess I've just gotta learn when to stop with food and stop using it for comfort! My normal dinners have been things like homemade spag bol, chicken and potatoes etc Xx

well i go wrong not eating main meals, i cook for Paris, Adam and b... but i will just snack on rubbish during the day, but i cooked pie tonight, with potatoes and veg, and it was really nice, so mayb now i will start to feel full and not need to eat rubbish

xx

I went to the gym today, tried to run on the treadmill for 40 mins but I was soo tired after 20 mins :blush: My fat burning zone is 140 bpm & it was difficult for me to maintain it :( But I burned 200 cals which is not bad :happydance:

I only had cereals for breakfast, & I didnt have lunch. At 4 pm I got really hungry & was sooo bored so I booked a nice dinner for me, my parents, DH & Omar :blush:

It was a buffet, but I tried to eat healthy (salads & grills) & it went fine :happydance:

I did really well yesterday. I had 15 points (Weight Watchers diet) and took the baby swimming. Only 5 more days until weighing and I feel really positive!

It's my OH Christmas party on the 17th December and it's a really posh do (in the Cetlic Manor where the Ryder Cup was held this year) and I want to loose 10lb by then, I am not sure if it's doable but I can hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->