I need advice..bad!

goincrazyhere

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is long but I need to get a lot out!
I am 15w3d prego and my "bff" it's driving me crazy! We have lived together since college but now that I'm expecting, I want to have a place to myself. But on to what I want to rant about..

She drives me crazy! I haven't told a lot of people yet because me and the father are not on the best of terms right now. Whenever we are around friends and I do tell them the news, the first thing out of her mouth is "I'm going to be a daddy!" Also, a guy friend asked about the father and while I was discussing it with him, she says "UGHHH! If you don't start telling people I'm the daddy....." I know (i think) she is joking but it seriously bugs the crap out of me! Also.. when people ask what I want to have, she its the first to say she wants a girl. I have always wanted a boy but would be happy either way. When I mention that she
literally whines about it saying she wants me to have girls and her to have boys. I find that a little selfish.. Last thing.. she always refers to the baby as "her baby." I want to scream!! This isn't even half of it but I know I've went on enough. Am I being over dramatic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->