I need advice from the experts! :)

shelly72ri

Reaction score
Been testing 2 times a day from CD 8, Today is cd 17(out of a 30 day cycle) OPK was positive @ 5am this morning but negative at 6 pm last night. We BD last night just for fun:winkwink: and then today got this positive..
https://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s457/shelly72ri/photo.jpg

I work until 8 tonight, am I gonna miss my eggie??:cry:

btw- I will test again tonight and tomorrow morning..

Nope not going to miss the egg. Sometimes you can get 2-3 days of positives. I take the darkest of my positives as the true positive. From that positive I add 24-36 hours as that is how long it takes to O ofter the surge and then the egg can last for 24 hours so keep on Bding.
From the look of your test you are still surging so you have time. Good luck. Hope you catch the egg.

Thats good!! Going to test at noon today and then 830- i am a little obsessed! I just dont want to miss it- with dh swimmers being a little low, i wanna make it easy for them :)

You shouldn't worry. You BD'd last night so you're good.
Sperm can live up to 3 days in a healthy environment!

You have a good chance to catch the egg if you BD lots before you O, too. Don't worry. :)

I am trying not to stress-bd cd5,8,10,13,14,16 and pos opk on cd 17!! I hope it was enough!! :)

I am trying not to stress-bd cd5,8,10,13,14,16 and pos opk on cd 17!! I hope it was enough!! :)

Remember though an positive just means you are gearing up to O not that you have already Oed so you still have time. Bd day 17, 18 and if you can 19 too. That is good it went negative as it means your surge has passed and you are getting ready to O in the next usually 24-36 hours but can be 12-48 hours.

Do you temp? Because a temp rise would show your exact Ovulation day.

Remember though an positive just means you are gearing up to O not that you have already Oed so you still have time. Bd day 17, 18 and if you can 19 too. That is good it went negative as it means your surge has passed and you are getting ready to O in the next usually 24-36 hours but can be 12-48 hours.

Do you temp? Because a temp rise would show your exact Ovulation day.

Interesting, I didn't know this. I must have missed it in my ovulation education :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->