i need advice

jblanchard

Reaction score
ok so for staters i am new to this site and the forums thing.i have a very normal period 25 day cycle and starts the second i wake up and lasts for 4 days. i had my period on 8/10 i started at 8pm which is a little late for my cycle i had it for 2 days and it was very light. on 8/15 i started to get menstrual like cramps in the front and in the back and normally my cramps are only in my back ive noticed im urinating more then normal but it might be i'm drinking more water. my boyfriend and i have both been recently tested for stds and we to have unprotected intercourse. just about every month i do get cysts on my ovaries and they normally happen 2 weeks after my period but nothing yet this month either. . . . can anyone give me advice to help figure out what is going on with me?

Take a pregnancy test hun. If you're thinking you could be pregnant just take a test. It's the only way to know and most general shops sell them cheap enough. Good luck! :)

That all depends on when you ovulated, but if your last period was lighter you could be further along so any test would show up. If it were me i would take a test now. Get a good one like a superdrug own brand or a FRER. Something with pink dye, not blue. If it's negative test again in a week. HTH! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->