I need advice.....

ttcsoon86

Reaction score
Ok so my fiancé and I are trying to conceive our first child. I need some advice on my symptoms. I don't know what to think and need some other point of views

Alright, my periods are not regular so I never know when it will come. Therefore I never know when I'm ovulating either. We had sex and about 6 days later I had some light pink spotting which ended with brown. This was over a 24 hour window. The next day, I began feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen which began spreading up towards my rib cage over the next couple of weeks. I have taken many hpt all coming out negative. I had finally had enough of being uncomfortable and went to the ER. After being there for hours, blood tests and a pelvic exam they said I had a bladder infection and put me on antibiotics. I began spotting which lasted about 2 days. It was only present a few times when I wiped. I forgot to mention we had sex a few days before and I spotted for a day. I went to the ER a week ago. I have not taken any antibiotics and the pressure has subsided a lot. It doesn't hurt to pee but I have begun going more frequently. My lower back hurts constantly and my nipples are somewhat sensitive and itchy. I'm also eating more. I have had white discharge since just after the initial spotting. Btw the blood tests came back negative too. The time frame is there and I believe I'm pregnant. Could I be? Has anyone else had any symptoms like this? I know only a medical professional can truly diagnose me but I'm just looking for feedback. I'm so confused.

It's really hard to stay, I'd take a test, at least you'll know

I have taken many. We thought we saw a faint line once. I think I'm one who won't show up on a hpt. Even the blood tests said neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->