I need advice

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
Woke up at 3am with stomach bug like symptoms. Really nauseous with contractions and diarrhea. And that continued throughout the morning into the early afternoon and all of a sudden contractions just stopped but now I feel so tired and really weak. Like it's too much to lift my arm weak. Should I be worried?

Are you dehydrated ? I know the flu and dehydration can seriously knock you out.... Maybe call ur dr just to be safe?

I had this a few weeks ago. It was the “24 hour bug” is what my doctor said. She told me that as long as I stay hydrated, it’s just something that your body has to fight unless your symptoms get more extreme. She told me that they baby was perfectly fine and to rest as much as possible and drink lots of fluids.

It took a few days before I truly felt better.

Not so sure it's the bug. I contracted hard from 3am-11:30am and then all of a sudden stopped and felt super weak, shaky and tired. I took a nap and I was woken up with bad contractions and nausea 5 minutes apart again

I would call my OB, it sounds like you may be going into labour.... I remember reading something about some woman getting vomiting with the shakes and weakness at different points in their labour.

Honestly I would go to the hospital & be checked out .. You seem to have so much bother lately & they don't seem concerned at all, that worries me .. When my contractions were stopping & starting like this they wanted to monitor me closely, and if I'm not wrong your only 35 weeks? It's alarming me how disinterested your health care professionals are in all these things happening to you x

I'm 36+1 now Hun. I called she told me it could be an irritable uterus from baby dropping, start of labor or stomach bug and to call back if contractions or nausea got too much to handle

:/ I don't even call anymore for major questions.... Seems like they either blow you off or just tell u to head to hospital to get checked anyways ..... I called about a rash today, they told me take Benadryl til my apt.... Thanks for your concern ob nurse, cuz I read there are some serious rashes to be concerned about while pregnant ... Ugh so frustrating

I will never complain about tje NHS again here in the uk its over run and under staff but patients do come.first and everything gets checked out. At 36+1 ud think they wud even monitor your contractions

Still only a cm dilated, contractions aren't doing anything and dr said I could be like this for days to weeks more

Did u go to L&D ? Or just the dr? That's awful :/ guess we are in the same boat kinda.... All day I coulda thrown up, been holding it down.... It's awful. Hopenunget some relief soon! How do we turn prelabor into active labor?!

U won't be enjoy the last 4-6 weeks max take nice baths get organised and keep busy it will fly in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->