I need Expert POAS and OPK Readers

fyrfytrlady

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out when my body actually O'd. On CD 14 I had a + OPK which was negative within a few hours. Over the course of days all of my following OPK's got lighter and lighter almost faint until a week later. On CD 20 I got another + OPK. On CD 21, 22, 23, and 24 it was pretty close to the same color as my positives and has not gotten any lighter or faded yet. What do you ladies think? Sorry I can not seem to get that great of a picture so you will need to zoom in.

Unfortunately I have not started temping until CD 21 so I'm not sure what to go by. If you ladies can look at my OPK's and give me your opinion s to when I really did O. Also if any of you ladies have experience with OPK's that won't get lighter after O'ing. Any thoughts? I also included a link to my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Attachments

• P5172029 (640x480).jpg
    P5172029 (640x480).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 15
R ur temps high? I would say may 13 my bday woowho lol i hate this brand it sucks im stuck with it too only cause im ashamed to buy twenty dollar tree boxes at my local store lol i love those! Anywho avoid avoid avoid morning urine its more concentrated which can give a false positive I understand your struggle of these do fade out pretty damn quick it's always a guessing game would be since they're not so sensitive I love having them all together also but its actually better to take a picture of them individually right after the time frame

your link only leads me to the fertility friend website not your actual chart try pulling the other URL for your actual chart I know it's confusing

For some reason I cannot upload the url.... My temperature I am not too sure about. It went up from CD 21 but that was also the first morning I started taking it, so it has been up sine then but I am not too sure what my baseline temp really is.

Lol...yeah I don't wanna sit at dollar tree and have someone ring up 20 OPK boxes, I'd rather get them at walmart and ring them up myself- until the scanner messes up and then you get a big pile of people behind you while your waiting for the cashier to fix the stupid computer/ register so you can keeping ringing your 20 boxes of 88 cent OPK's. How pathetic I feel at times....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4eed89/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

That's a nice jump cd21 girl fx for u
Lol at ur walmart comment as much as I love dollar tree its a little embarrassing with the Times I've gone and gotten like 5 at a time im sure they're like damn this chick ain't pregnant yet

Why does it have to be so embarrassing? Can't they get with the program and sell them in bundles for all of us crazy ladies so we don't have to feel so ashamed?

I thought that jump was good too but I wish I started temping earlier.... I'm hoping to get a BFP soon. Thanks for the wisdom......

Ughhhh yesboo they suck the box is bigger than the little package at $tree grr how r u doing

from the looks of it I'd say May 13th you o'd. All other dates aren't near as positive as the tests on the 13th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->