I need help! I don't know if I'm pregnant or not.

daraverde101

Reaction score
Okay, my fiancé and I had sex about two and a half to three weeks ago, and the condom broke. It happened again the next night as well. About a week ago I started experiencing cramps and I had some slight bleeding. Since last week I have had cramps, discharge, sore breasts, nausea whenever I eat, dizziness, shortness of breath, fatigue, bleeding gums, Peeing every hour, insomnia, and just a general fuzziness to my every day activities. Today the top area of my uterus is bloated and puffy and I've been having a few cramps on and off. I have been testing every morning since saturday morning and all are negatives. I was just wondering if any one could give me some insight? Thank you

my suggestion would be calming yourself waiting a week, and testing if by then you havent gotten AF.

i know how much of a crapfest it can be being confused, but its totally possible to be SO convinced of something that your body goes along with the idea.
about a week ago, the day or so after my af was due, my boobs were sooo sore i couldnt wear shirts without it bothering me. now its been a week that ive been late, BFN on the test as of yesterday and no breast pain at all. not since i saw the neg result.

not to say im not pregnant, and not to say you arent either, ive just found its alot easier to deal with if i stop thinking about it.
whether youre trying to prevent pregnancy, or secretly hope youre pregnant, if it happens itl be beautiful.

so dont worry, be happy. try to sleep well, drink lots of water and test in a week.<3<3

It depends on a lot of things - when your last period was, when this period is due, etc. Are you late? If it's been 2-3 weeks, I'd buy a pack of 3 tests and use one today.

Deep breath! It'll be ok. :flower:

Go ahead and try a test - or, wait until Thursday and see if AF comes. :)

I can't not think about it! Its a baby! Also, I am due in two days, so I really hope a result shows up

It depends on a lot of things - when your last period was, when this period is due, etc. Are you late? If it's been 2-3 weeks, I'd buy a pack of 3 tests and use one today.

I've tested every day since saturday and I haven't gotten a positive, I'm wondering if I actually am

I've tested every day since saturday and I haven't gotten a positive, I'm wondering if I actually am

I know it can be nervewracking - ESPECIALLY if it wasn't planned and you don't know next steps. Until you get a positive, try to relax. Deep breaths. This is a waiting game. Don't worry about the next steps until you see that second line. Right now, it's negative.

I know it can be nervewracking - ESPECIALLY if it wasn't planned and you don't know next steps. Until you get a positive, try to relax. Deep breaths. This is a waiting game. Don't worry about the next steps until you see that second line. Right now, it's negative.

That's the thing though, WE really want this, so bad. I know it wasn't planned, but we both want it so badly

Sometimes it takes something like an accident to happen where there is that possibility of a baby to make you realize how bad you want it. I didn't want another one right now, the thought terrified me. But d/t a lot going on in my home, I missed the date to put my nuvaring in and was two weeks late. Yeah, a stupid mistake, but now that there's the possibility of another baby, I'm excited about it and will actually probably be pretty upset if this doesn't end up being a pregnancy, whether it be accident or not. I'm crossing my fingers for you if this is what you really want! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->