I need help..i had sex 3 weeks ago and now missed period

verysexy

Reaction score
18 days ago i had sex .Ive been sick with naseau, very sore breasts, fatigue, backaches, acne, starting about a little under a week after it happened. ive taken tests starting at around 8 days after on and off until yesterday and all are negative. i havent taken a first response or really good test in like 10 days.. i took a dollar one yesterday with second urine and i had not peed in a few hours or drank anything and it was very concentrated and the test was negative. could i still be pregnant? i should have got my period a few days ago and haven't.. i get it every three weeks since i first started getting my period around age 12

Was 18 days ago the only time you had sex this cycle? If the sperm lived inside of you with ideal conditions for 4 days then you ovulated its possible that you are only14dpo... so dont count yourself out until AF comes... Fingers crossed you get the result you are looking for! :)

yes it is and im pretty sure i ovulated the next morning after the night it happened.. i usually do every 5-6 days or so after my first day of period and i got the sharp ovulating twinges i do every month on and off for a few hours the next morning.. i was searching on here and i see this happens to alot of women though.. the missed periods..the only time i missed a period before is when i was pregnant.. and ive had these pregnancy symptoms i thought could have been pms for two weeks now so far.. and no period.. my face looks like a pizza also.. back is killing me, very sore breasts, moody, tired.. etc.. for two weeks already.. if it was pms wouldnt i have gotten my period already

I think you just have to wait it out and go to the doctor's if you still get BFNs over the next week or so (my doc says to wait until AF is two weeks late)

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->