I need help now!! Depression

xoxsarahxox

Reaction score
Quick background, I suffered depression since I was 14 have had previous suicide attempts, last year a had a breakdown and was admitted into a psychiatric hospital. I desperately need help! I have felt down again lately s went to my doctors, he has prescribed me medication, since Saturday, I have had hallucinations, panic attacks and manic episodes. I am currently sat in my car on the driveway crying my eyes out and I don't no what is wrong with me. What I do no is that this is exactly how it all started last year :( I don't no what to do I need help now. My doctors don't start making appointments until half 1 which ion isn't long but it isfr me. I have tried looking on google for a number tor ing for someone to talk to but i can't find anything. Please help me :,(

can you find the number of your local community mental health clinic and phone to speak to the duty worker? Get an emergency gp appointemnt? or failing that give NHS 24 a call.
I phoned nhs 24 when I felt desperate and they were really really good.

Its good that you can recognise there's a problem so you can nip it in the bud before it escalates.
I hope you manage to get hold of someone.

xxxxx

What particular medication?? Can you ask or consult him the supplement that my mom took before. The Stress Protect. It will helps you to support your emotional well-being and will assist you to reduce the feelings of stress, depression and anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->