I need help to either confirm my (silly) scares or ease my mind...

MeekyMoniquey

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry if I ramble on or just don't make sense. Never have I posted here before. Anywho, I have some questions that I just can't seem to find the answer to. No matter how much I try to search up things similar to mine, I come up empty and I have no one who has experienced what I'm going through. So, my nipples have changed color. They have never ever done that before. My period has passed (Dec 3rd to the 7th) but something was off about it because I had started sooner than I typically do and I also stopped 2 days earlier than I usually do and I also bled a normal flow (except I was light for the first day). This wouldn't really strike me as too odd except for some certain matters. My boobs had been sore 2 and a half weeks prior to my period (when normally they hurt 3 days before I bleed) and not only that but my nipples actually darkened. My left got darker in color whereas my right has a very noticeable dark ring surrounding it. The nipples are still quite tender and can't be handled as much as usual. I have been constipated since a week before my period and continuing on still. I get neasous every other night if not every night, I get extremely neasous when I'm hungry, and it keeps coming and going. I'm tired throughout the day even if I get plenty of sleep. I just don't really understand what is going on, I mean, there's no way I can be pregnant if I had my period, right? Anything would be awesome, thanks in advance!

Some women have periods throughout their pregnancy so might be worth testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->