I need HELP! (Wondfo)

dreamweavin

Reaction score
I'm so confused! I usually get pretty faint to not there lines on these OPKs. Well around the 9th I had a pretty dark line, only it wasn't thick. I read somewhere before that with Wondfo, the line doesn't have to be thick as long as the first edge is dark. And it was. So I thought cool, maybe I finally ovulated after 6mths ! (I have PCOS.) We had BD'd around that time too, just in case. I figured around the 1st I'd know what was going on. I will be going to the doc's then.

Anyhow, I am a POAS addict, so I tested Monday. This was the darkest, thickest line I've ever seen on these! Still not 'positive' but still darker than I've ever seen them to be. And then both of yesterday's were the same way, and then this evening's test as well. Do *these* ones look like I'm gearing up to O or what? I have no idea what's going on! haha (I also took HPTs the past 3 days, but they're all negative.)

For further reference- I had severe ovulation symptoms around the 9th as well. Tender breast, Increased vaginal mucus, and Increased sex drive. My skin also broke out too. This week? NONE of that, I've actually been pretty anti-sex. lol.

Attachments

• misc6 2013 007.JPG
    misc6 2013 007.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh