I need help!!

Sunset13

Reaction score
Hi I'm 19, and I'm very confused. Every month my period is on time and heavy with cramps. This month I was 4 days late and on the fourth day I had light bleeding. Exactly 6-12 before the bleeding started me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. I've never had a light period before. This has been going on for about 4 days and it's the same light bleeding with clear disharge. I feel constantly bloated since the day my period was suppose to start. What is wrong with me????

I took 2 but both were negative. As of today I'm 8 days late and really bloated. I keep feeling like pressure on my left side. But not sure what it is. Idk if it's to early to test or if my hcg levels are low. But I feel pregnant and have never been this late or had light bleeding. My last normal period was march 23 2013.

Have you been under stress or been ill lately? Could something be upsetting your cycle?maybe give it a few more days and test again x

Wait a few more days and try testing again. Or go get a blood test. I know some girls that had several negatives on the HPT, but tested positive on the blood test.

I haven't been stressed or sick and not on anything. I took a test today and got what I think is a faint line. It's pink just like the darker line but it's alot lighter.

It sounds like a good time to go to the dr and get the blood test to confirm. :)

I took another test today to see if I get another faint line but I got a negative :/ I keep feeling nauseous but not throwin up and I'm really bloated I feel like a balloon. All day I have felt alot of pressure in my uterus area especially when I'm sitting I've never felt that before.

Sunset, I think it's time to call your doctor. Much better method of figuring out what's going on with your body. :) Good luck to you.

Call your doctor and go in for a blood test, if those results are also negative they can help you figure out what's going on with your body. Best of luck!

I am 12 days late today and still feeling really bloated. So I took a test and it said negative. I have 3 weeks until I'm suppose to start my next period I think I'm going to wait and see if I get that one and if I don't then ill go to a doctor.

I am 12 days late today so I took another test and it was negative so I'm going to wait 3 weeks when my next period is due and see if it comes or not and if not then ill go to the doctor. I just hope it's nothing seriously wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->