I Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover17

Reaction score
When my boyfriend was fingering me last Sunday on the 26, I began bleeding. Naturally I assumed it was my period since my period last month was on the 29th, however i have not bled since then and I'm afraid of being pregnant. I do get minor cramps and i do get pain in my breast like i usually do before my period. I don't know if i should be worried about being pregnant. I am paranoid because i bled and i haven't bled again since that day. I just want to be reassured by other people who are more experienced and knowledgeable about the subject to help me. It would also be helpful to know the reason behind my bleeding. Thank you.

This thread will be closed soon since this forum is for pregnant teens only.

If all your boyfriend did was finger you then no, you are not pregnant. If you have had unprotected sex in the past with him then yes, you could be pregnant. I would suggest you take a pregnancy test to determine whether or not you are pregnant, and visit a doctor to determine why you are bleeding unusually. There's a very good chance you have just had an odd cycle which happens now and again.

This thread will be closed soon since this forum is for pregnant teens only.

If all your boyfriend did was finger you then no, you are not pregnant. If you have had unprotected sex in the past with him then yes, you could be pregnant. I would suggest you take a pregnancy test to determine whether or not you are pregnant, and visit a doctor to determine why you are bleeding unusually. There's a very good chance you have just had an odd cycle which happens now and again.

what she said....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"