I Need Help

Totally Mommy

Pregnant Mommy
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be posting anything like this but I really need help. Today I was putting Damien down for his nap and we were having fun playing with his two teddy bears on the bed and he's giggling and laughing and very happy then all of a sudden that changed in a split second. Next thing I know he's flipping out screaming his head off, thrashing about, crying and everything. I know it wasn't a seizure because my brother had them so I know what they look like. I tried holding him and rocking him and telling him to calm down and tell me what's wrong but he just flipped out more. I got so scared and he was getting so warm he doesn't normally get a sippy cup before bed but after that we decided to give him one. He almost passed out after that and soon after he was happy go lucky again and has yet to go to sleep

Is this normal or should I start to worry??? I've never experienced this before.

I really have no idea hun,if he seems ok now i would phone NHS direct just for peace of mind.
Nothing upset him? i mean maybe he didnt want to go to bed? or anything like that? diff routine?

I would be able to understand it if I tried to put him to sleep in his own bed but he LOVES falling asleep with mommy in her bed. He normally snuggles in nice and close after a little play session of "what time is it" (as song we made up) and tickles and snuggles with the baby and I wasn't telling him to lay down or anything like that. We were having fun and then he just lost it.

Has he had a really busy day or anything?
Really hope he is ok,keep an eye on him and see what he does tomorrow :hugs:

I'm for sure going to keep an eye on him. Or his father will anyways. As much as I hate it I gotta go in to work. :( I think I'm going to call an after hours clinic just to get an idea as to what might be wrong. He hasn't really done much today other then go for a walk in his buggy with my dad but he does that everyday anyways. It's something that they do together.

I would get a dr's opinion hun for sure :(:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->